Getting your business up and running
You understand the many benefits of CRM software. It helps enhance business relationships, streamlines daily operations, and allows you to focus on your clients. You are ready to take the plunge, but implementing CRM software can seem like an overwhelming and daunting project. There are so many technical components to consider. If not implemented (the process of getting up and running) well, CRM software may feel more like an expensive mistake than a useful tool.
There are so many CRM software on the market. But one software, Insightly, is consistently rated one of the top CRM software for small businesses. Insightly is a simple to use yet, powerful, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for small and midsized businesses across all industries.
This is a 4-week intensive covered via Zoom video conferencing. We will walk step-by-step through the process of getting your business up and running with Insightly. All participants will get access to the Zoom recording after each session.
7pm - 9pm CST
- Determining which Insightly subscription is best for your business
- Introduction to Insightly, which includes: record types explained, custom field recommendations, introduction to Insightly Integrations
- Taking inventory of where your contacts are located
*Week 1 includes handout - Contacts, Tasks
- Recommendations for segment your contacts - Tags & Categories Recommendations (Email, Contact, Organization
- How to begin gathering your contacts.
- Includes Contacts & organizations template
- Setting up System & User settings
- Includes checklist?
- Integrating Gmail Sidebar
- Integrating 3rd party software (Quickbooks, Zero, Evernote
- Integrating Jotforms
- Setting up email templates
- How to get your contacts into Insightly